Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dec 21, 2010
Mom and Dad
I can't even tell you how awesome it is to be here in the MTC during this Christmas season.  I loved that "10 Reasons why Christmas is different this year."  So true.  I have never felt more love for my Savior and from my Savior as I do now.  This time to really study the scriptures and learn of Christ is something I will cherish for the rest of my life.  I don't have my selfish cares of the world distracting me.  Before coming I was all worried about everything being different when I get back and everyone forgetting about me.  But when I got here and dove in, I don't even remember.  It doesn't matter.  What I am doing right now is all that matters.  I know Heavenly Father has blessed me in this way.  I don't remember what my life was like before.  I feel like Heavenly Father put a block on my previous life.  So I don't get distracted.  What a blessing.  I have learned so much .  I just want you both to know how thankful I am to have your support and for your testimonies starting mine off.  I am so incredibly blessed to have you both and I love you so much.  I know this church holds the keys to the Priesthood just as Christ gave his apostles.  I know Joseph Smith restored the full, true gospel of Jesus Christ on this earth again.  There is no doubt in my mind that the Book of Mormon are the words of real men who gave their lives to write it for us.  There is no way it is not true.  No way.  I know Jesus Christ came to this world to save us all from death, to give the world a chance.  The thought of how much Heavenly Father loves us, that he let His only begotten son suffer and die for us brings tears to my eyes.  Serving this mission is my feeble attempt  to do my part in bringing the children of God back to Him.  I love you.
Love,
Hermana Plummer

No comments:

Post a Comment