Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5, 2011

We get to talk to Whitney on Sat!!!  We are soo excited.  Praying for composure to keep back the tears.
I have so much to tell. I think. we have been having so many miracles lately.we still have our trial days, but it just makes me appreciate more the small miracles the Lord gives us everyday. we didnt have a change, so hermana knapp and I are really excited to keep working together. our 14 year old investigator carlos finally got the permission of his mom to be baptized the 14 th of this month. hermana knapp and I fasted a lot and prayed even harder and the change of heart she had is such a blessing and miracle. he is so excited to get baptized and one day serve a mission! also, we have been working with the cutest 19 year old who knows the church is true but is really shy and has been so scared to come to church. she finally came on sunday with her boyfriend who is a menos activo. she is progressing so much and wants to come again this sunday and is going to be baptized the 28th of this month. we are also working with the mom of ruben. she is 83 years old. she doesnt hear very well, which makes teaching a bit difficult, but she is trying really hard to understand and wants to be baptized when she feels it is right. she is the cutest thing ever, and everyone at church loves her. I am trying to figure out this time difference thing so I am going to cut this short.I pray everything will run smoothly with the call. I cant wait. love and miss you all tons!
love,
hermana plummer

No comments:

Post a Comment